Hoewel de Uncharted 4 release officieel pas gepland staat voor 10 mei, begon Amazon en enkele Britse retailers toch al met de verkoop van de game. Met als gevolg dat we nu al de eerste in-game screenshots online zien verschijnen.
Zonder al teveel spoilers te plaatsen, geeft een gamer ook al zijn eerste mening over deze PlayStation exclusive game:
– Gameplay is fantastic. Shooting now has a weight to it and the freedom of how you tackle encounters feels great.
– Set pieces are less bombastic, but no less memorable or exciting.
– Chapters are more meaningful and each one feels very distinct. They’re much longer than in previous games too.
– Speaking of which, my end clock was 14 hours. I reckon most playthoughs will be between 12-16 hours. It’s pretty meaty!
– Music has less memorable themes, but it’s the best implementation of music in the series. Firefight music in particular is great (very pirate like)
– It’s the best looking game on the system bar none…you already knew that.
– But what shines is the art direction, it’s so beautiful! Colors are vibrant and each environment is so wonderfully well crafted, it feels so organic.
– Smoothest 30fps game I’ve ever played, no hyperbole. Their masterful implementation of motion blur is like nothing I’ve ever seen.
– Incredibly clean image, everything is so sharp and the AA solution removes any noticeable jaggies.
– Details, details, details. People say you don’t notice the little things, you do. In many ways it’s the ‘biggest’ Uncharted, but it’s also the most down to earth, so all the little things stand out so much more.
– The ending is perfect. PERFECT!